The Whole School Development Business
- To plan, organize and report the mid-term and long-term development of the school.
- To promote, organize and report the school funding business of the private technology colleges
- To plan the academic development of our school.
- To be in charge of the annual achievement review of MOE (Ministry of Education) funding.
- To organize and report the annual project expenditure books and project conclusions.
The Faculty's Academic Development Business
- To undertake the project applications, expenditure reports, and project conclusions of the MOE, the National Science Committee and other governmental offices.
- To promote, organize and report the school finance reports of the private technology colleges.
- To plan, discuss and revise the academic development of our school.
- To organize the number of and the related information of annual projects.
- To carry out domestic and international academic exchanges.