ABOUT ACADEMIC AFFAIRS DIVISION (AAD)
Due to the dynamic changes in the academic environment and the preparation of becoming an university of science and technology, the 2007-08 school year focuses on the following:
MU's Academic Affairs Division is composed of four sections:
- Increase and broaden recruitment by mobilizing both students and teachers from all departments/majors to participate in recruiting activities.
- Discuss and adjust departments/majors according to the society's demands and students' future.
- Improve administrative computer system to achieve an appropriate universal system for school-wide use.
- Complete Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and forms for all academic affiar related administrative work..
- Promote "One Stop Service Window" to accomodate all academic matters for students of daytime and continuing education program.
- Actively restructure cirriculum design and establish standards in cirriculum planning.
- In order to increase students' satisfaction towards school's administration, AAD will focus on customer service and service quality.
- Promote e-learning to develop the school's uniqueness.
I. ADMISSIONS contact information: +886-8779-9821 ext 8199
- to handle the advertisement of student recruiting email: email@example.com
- to introduce of the schools and departments.
- to manage entrance examinations, and selections.
II. REGISTRAR contact information: +886-8779-9821 ext 8181
- to establish information of incoming students email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to establish information of study suspension and expulsion
- to establish information on the retention of admission qualification
- to manage and review course enrollments, to maintain academic records
- to print and check transcripts, to review graduation qualifications
- to issue diplomas
- to issue notices of study resumption and admission
- to change personal data
- to maintain academic records for common subjects
III. CURRICULUM contact information: +886-8779-9821 ext 8184
- Course Management: Add / Drop / Withdraw coursework email: email@example.com
- Examination Services
- Course Scheduling for Daytime and Continuing Education
- Management of classrooms and facilities
- Monitor Attandance Records
IV. FACULTY DEVELOPMENT CENTER contact information: +886-8779-9821 ext 8196
- School journals and newpaper publishing email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multimedia Education
- Teaching and Learning surveying
- Lower-level students and Peer Tutoring Program
Last Updated: 2013.10.31